Light-Weight, Low Pressure, Dry Break Couplings
LS Series Features:
- Designed specifically to meet Land System needs while meeting or exceed MIL-C-25427A
- Aerospace-grade military fit and finish
- Cost effective with short lead times
- Machined coupler body flange for proper long term sleeve docking when coupled
- Enhanced laminar flow
- Low pressure drop
- Dry break-minimum air inclusion
- Unique seal and gland design better enabling side load sealing integrity and long term function and reliability
- Maximized gripping ball count
- Smooth push-to-connect
- 0.375" - 1.5" size range
- Lightweight compact design
- Suitable range of seal materials specific to all fuels, hydraulics, pneumatics and coolant requirements
- Visual indicator confirms full connection
- Adaptable and customizable without cost to suit your specific application space limitations in short lead times (customer, not catalogue driven configurations)
Battlefield’s low-pressure, low-profile drybreak LS (Land Systems) series quick disconnect is the only quick connect fluid coupling series available designed first to meet MIL-C-25427A and then sequentially refined further to specifically meet the unique harsh requirements of the Military Land Systems Industry. Real world testing across all body sizes on prototype Land Systems vehicles enabled systematic refining through several design improvement steps on every LS body size. This multi-vetting design approach ensures flawless function in this most demanding and "extreme-application" Land System theater. Land System OEM’s that choose Battlefield LS series quick couplers will require fewer spares and experience less coupler-related vehicle down time reducing repair requirements over the life of their programs.
We offer competitive pricing while delivering the highest level of quality, fit and finish in short delivery times unheard of in this industry. No-charge samples are quickly supplied to Land Systems customers at their request. Custom end connects requested do not affect price or delivery because we expect your engineering department to drive our product configurations, not the other way around. After all, you are the customer. Unlike other aerospace coupling manufacturers, we have a strict policy to never discontinue a product item or product group that is specified into any military application so you can be sure that spares will be available for as long as your vehicles are serving in theater.
Our highly efficient overall product measurements include the lightest weight design possible while still ensuring military robustness. This efficiency enables Land Systems Designers to apply the weight savings achieved through the use of our LS product where it counts most. Although Battlefield’s LS series was designed specifically for the Land Systems industry, this product has been integrated onto some leading Unmanned Air Vehicle platforms as well and we expect the LS series to gain traction in the UAV market.
Minimal pressure drop arrives in a military aerospace-grade fit and finish detail not previously available. The set can be connected against a closed system, has no seal transition and provides a green color-coded positive connection indication. We offer a smooth, push-to-connect feature that is ideal for one hand operation when one half is fixed. In addition to product features, Battlefield meets MIL-Q-9858A quality control system and exceeds MIL-I-45208 inspection system.
When your mission is critical, and the theater is intolerable, in the air, on land and sea,
When "it just has to work" ….choose Battlefield International.